56 Days or more before Departure : Deposit Only
55-28 Days before Departure: 30% of total Holiday Cost
27-14 Days before Departure: 50% of total Holiday Cost
13-7 Days before Departure: 65% of total Holiday Cost
6-1 Days before Departure: 80% of total Holiday Cost
Day of Departure or Later: 100% of total Holiday Cost
1.The contract is made when you make a booking and we accept by written confirmation. When signing the booking form for your holiday you will sign on behalf of yourself and the others named in your party that you have read, understood and accepted this contract. Your obligation is to pay the price of the holiday and recognise your liabilities if you have to make a cancellation.
1a. We reserve the right to cancel any coach holiday at any time. However, in such circumstances we will issue a full refund of all monies paid. Furthermore, in the event of rare circumstances beyond our control, we can change any coach holiday itinerary, vehicle, driver used or hotel booked.
2. When you make your booking you must complete a booking form accepting on behalf of all of your party and pay the required deposit.
3. You are advised to take out insurance to cover you in the event of illness, personal injury, etc.
4. The balance of the cost of your holiday must be paid by the date specified in your holiday confirmation invoice. If you book within this period the total holiday cost must be paid at the time of the booking.
5. You or any member of your party may cancel your holiday at any time provided the cancellation is made in writing by the person who signed the booking form. As this incurs administration costs we will retain your deposit, and in addtion apply cancellation charges up to the following maximum according to notice given:
You may be able to reclaim these charges if the reason for cancellation is covered by your holiday insurance.
6. You are responsible for ensuring that you are at the correct departure point at the correct time as shown on your confirmation and we cannot be held liable for any loss or expense suffered if you are not.
7. We reserve the unconditional right to refuse a booking or terminate a client's holiday in the event of unreasonable conduct which in our opinion is likely to cause damage, distress, danger or annoyance to other clients, employees, property or to any third party. If you are prevented from travelling or continuing your holiday by such a termination, our responsibility for your holiday thereupon ceases. Full cancellation charges will apply and we will be under no obligation for any refund, compensation or loss you may incur.